2012-05-26

TXOTO: SU DUEÑA HA FALLECIDO - HIS OWNER DIED - HERRCHEN VERSTORBEN

 Hola, soy Txoto,
Hello, I am Txoto,
Hallo, ich heiße Txoto,


tengo casi siete años y estoy  muy triste y con mucha falta de cariño ya que quien me cuidaba ha fallecido y necesito quien me cuide y me quiera mucho.
I´m almost 7 years old and very sad, I am missing the love of my owner, because my owner past away and I need somebody who will take care of me and love me very much.
ich bin fast 7 Jahre alt und sehr traurig, weil ich die Liebe meines verstorbenen Herrchens vermisse. Ich brauche jetzt jemanden, der sich um mich kümmert und mich sehr lieb hat. 





El perrito es pequeño tiene 7 años tiene todas las vacunas hasta el año pasado.
The dog is small size and has all his vaccines until last year. 
Er ist 7 Jahre alt, klein und hat bis letztes Jahr alle Impfungen bekommen.

Contacto - Contact - Kontakt:  ainhoai@hotmail.com